How do I make Payments for my purchase on navakarnataka.com ?
We currently accept the following payment methods
- Credit Cards :
- American Express
- JCB Card
- Debit Cards :
- Any VISA Electron Debit Card
- Any Maestro Debit Card
- Any Mastercard
- Net Banking :
- All leading banks
Are there any hidden charges ?
No. There are no hidden costs included on products you buy from us. The prices listed for all the items are final and all-inclusive. The final cost is mentioned on the payment page and you need not pay anything more than that.
What is COD? Is COD available on all products on site?
COD refers to Cash on Delivery. Currently we do not offer COD.
Is it safe to share my credit card/debit card details while making purchases on navakarnataka.com?
Yes. All transactions are purely secured. We use the best recognized payment gateways to process your transactions. The transaction is processed using SSL data encryption (secure encrypted connection), which protects the information from being misused.
How does navakarnataka.com prevent fraud payments and activities?
We and our payments partners monitor transactions continuously for suspicious activity and flag potentially fraudulent transactions for manual verification by our team. In the rarest of rare cases, when our team is unable to rule out the possibility of fraud categorically, the transaction is kept on hold, and the customer is requested to provide identity documents. The ID documents help us ensure that the purchases are made by the card holder. We apologize for any inconvenience that may be caused. This is in the interest of ensuring a safe and secure environment for online transactions.
Shipping & Delivery
Currently we ship to all locations in India which are within the reach of the Indian Postal Network. Deliveries to those remote locations where there are no reputed courier services will be made through Registered Post. Normally delivery through India Post takes a longer time and sometimes may take more than a week. You can track the status and location of your parcel after dispatch on the respective courier's website using the parcel's tracking code which we send once the parcel is shipped.
Once your order is confirmed, the consignment will be handed over to our logistics partner within 2 working days. Our logistics partner may take a maximum of 2 to 4 days within Karnataka and 7 to 12 days outside Karnataka to reach your doorstep depending on the place of delivery. Orders received on Sundays, Public holidays and weekends after 2.00 p.m. will only be shipped from our warehouse on next working day.
For all orders of Rs 399/- (net) and above delivery will be made at your doorstep free of cost. For orders below Rs 399/- (net) shipping charges will be Rs 49/-.
For orders/parcels that weigh more than 10 kgs. deliveries will be made through Bus/Lorry service. The delivery information will be sent to your email ID. You should collect the parcels at the respective Bus/Lorry depots.
Cancellation terms :
Orders once placed cannot be cancelled unless the circumstances are of exceptional nature. If you choose to cancel the order before the product is shipped the payment gateway charges incurred will be deducted from the payment due to you and the remaining amount will be refunded. In case, the product is shipped we'll deduct the original shipping charges as well as the payment gateway charges incurred and refund the remaining amount. However, we shall ensure that communication of cancellation of order is duly intimated within the stipulated appropriate time. The whole process of refunding may vary from 7 to 14 working days, depending on the issuing bank/payment processor to pass credit for the said refund.
- In such cases kindly send us an e-mail giving details and reasons for cancellation, clearly mentioning your Transaction ID (10-digit Order Reference Number).
- Please call Navakarnataka Customer Care at Phone : 080-22161912 for any assistance. (Monday - Saturday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. - except Sundays & Govt. Holidays)
In cases when our supplied are to be returned. Our terms :
If you have received any item in a 'damaged' or 'defective' condition, you may request a replacement at no extra cost within 2 days of delivery. The replacement will be shipped once we receive the defective item. The return courier charges incurred will be refunded to your account (max. Rs 50/-). So, choose any efficient courier service for returning the product or contact our customer support or send us an e-mail stating the same so that we can advice you as to through which courier service you can return the products. Products purchased at navakarnataka.com cannot be returned or exchanged at any of our retail outlets.
Welcome to navakarnataka.com. This website is owned and operated by Navakarnataka Publications Private Limited. By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products and tools we provide, you will come to know the details therein and give consnet and adhere to our terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
What information do we collect ?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill in a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as required, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address and contact number. Users may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for ?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one or any of the following ways :
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to respond better with regard to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we constantly strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- To send mails periodically (the e-mail address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order)
How do we protect your information ?
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. There are many myths circulating about cookies, but you should know that cookies are only read by the server that placed them, and are unable to do such things as run programs on your computer, plant viruses or harvest your personal information. First and foremost, you can rest assured that no personally identifiable information (PII) about you (e.g., name, address, etc.) is gathered or stored in the cookies placed by the navakarnataka.com website and, as a result, none can be passed on to third parties. Cookies allow us to serve you better and more efficiently and to personalize your experience at our site.
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as 'Resources'), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by : (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that :
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. Please give your consent that any information you provide will always be accurate and upto date.
- Please note that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. Please note that you are not permitted to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You will be held solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and in addition may incur criminal or civil liability.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you may note that you are not permitted to upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language.
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of any party.
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising.
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any navakarnataka.com employees or representatives.
We reserve the right at our discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any third party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such contents. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
- We do not assume any liability for any content posted by you or any other third party users of our website. However, any content posted by you using any open communication tools on our website, provided that it doesn't violate or infringe on any third party copyrights or trademarks, becomes the property of navakarnataka.com, and as such, gives us a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, publicly display and/or distribute as we see fit. This only refers and applies to content posted via open communication tools as described and does not refer to information that is provided as part of the registration process, necessary in order to use our Resources.
- You will have to give your consent to indemnify and hold harmless navakarnataka.com and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable fees charges by attorneys, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfil any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defence of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such an event, you will have to provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, it will be clear to you that all Resources we provide are on "as is" and "as available" basis. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that :
- The use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
- The use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
- The information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
- Any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you will, we hope, expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you have paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Navakarnataka.com will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All contents and materials available on navakarnataka.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of navakarnataka.com and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by navakarnataka.com.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
Detail of Book Size in Inches (Approximately)
- 1/8 Demy Size = 5.5″ X 8.5″
- 1/8 Crown Size = 4.5″ X 7″
- 1/4 Crown Size = 7″ X 9.5″
- 1/4 Demy Size = 8.5″ X 11″
- 1/4 Royal Size = 6.5″ X 10″
- 1/16 Demy Size = 6″ X 4.2″
- Chart = 18″ X 24″